Safety Wellington Boot – Unisex
£92.50 (No VAT)
Manufacturer: Buckler Boots
An outstanding S5 safety wellington from Buckler.
BBZ6000 safety neoprene/rubber waterproof boot feature a structured Aerospence honeycomb breathable linings and detachable cushion insoles with a distinctive safety side flash and a hi-viz lining which rolls down for extra safety.
To add to its already extensive EN standards credentials, the boots have added Cold Insulation certification (CI) which means that they operate with comfort to temperatures of -17°C (±2°C) for minimum periods of 30 minutes.
Cleated lightweight rubber outsoles which are slip resistant certified to the maximum SRC standard ensure that safety and comfort is never a compromise.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Cold Insulation Certified (CI) with comfort at temperatures of -17°C (±2°C) for minimum periods of 30 minutes
- Detachable Cushion Insoles
- Heat (300ºC) Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole
- Slip Resistant – max test (SRC)
- Steel Midsole
- Steel Toe Cap
- Structured Aerospenser Honeycomb Breathable Lining
- Sole – K3 Rubber Sole
- S5 HRO WRU CI SRC