Petzl ID L Self-braking Descender – Red
£123.00 (incl. VAT)
This I’D L self-braking descender is primarily designed for technical rescue. It has an ergonomic handle that allows comfortable descent control. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error. The auto-lock system allows users to position themselves without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device. Once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle. The safety gate allows the rope to be installed with the device remaining connected to the harness. I’D L is compatible with 12.5 to 13 mm ropes and allows handling of loads up to 280 kg.
- Easy to use:
- Safety gate on the moving side plate allows the rope to be installed easily while the device remains connected to the harnesses
- Easy rope installation, thanks to the rope guide and markings
- Ergonomic handle allows the rope to be released and enables comfortable control of the descent. Two possible descent modes: on the side plate or in the V-shaped friction channel
- Anti-panic function automatically stops the descent if the user pulls too hard on the handle
- Allows smooth movement along inclined or horizontal terrain
- The moving side plate locks with a screw, allowing the I’D L to be integrated into rescue kits
- Once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle, for making a reversible haul system or for easy short ascents.
- The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone
- Descending a heavy load up to 280 kg
- Rope compatibility: 12.5 to 13 mm in diameter
- Materials: Aluminum, steel, nylon
- Weight: 600g