John Deere Plus 50 II Engine Oil
£20.40 – £74.00 (incl. VAT)
Manufacturer: John Deere
The John Deere Plus-50 II engine oil has been specifically developed for off-road applications and extreme operating temperatures for both existing and newer engines. Plus-50 II oil maintains its viscosity significantly longer and better than standard engine oils, keeping your engine running smoothly for up to 500 hours.
Also available in 200L drums.
- API service categories: CJ-4, CI-4,CH-4, SM, SL, SJ
- ACEA oil sequences: E9, E7
- Reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- Drain intervals may be extended up to 500 hours when used with John Deere filters in John Deere engines (refer to operator’s manual for detail)
- Formulated specifically to inhibit oxidation, deposits, corrosion, and wear with superior soot control
- Provides maximum sludge and varnish control
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity reduces engine wear in cold weather.
- Low ash technology to support diesel particulate filter service life.
- Full fleet solution: superior protection in low emission engines (IT4) and older engines.