Edelrid TreeRex triple lock harness (Size 1)
The most versatile tree-care harness of all times. With a variety of rope bridge configurations and optional SRT BRIDGE for safe and comfortable working on single ropes. The innovative 3D Vent Technology, in combination with the wide, semi-rigid padding, ensures unsurpassed hanging comfort and at the same time good breathability. 4 large gear loops, numerous attachment possibilities for gear carabiners as well as a device for suspending a chainsaw round off the complete package of this unique climbing harness.
The TREEREX is supplied pre-assembled with an adjustable rope bridge in the lateral eyelets and an aluminium connecting ring.
- 3D Vent Technology: unbeatable support and comfort through three-dimensional molding, with extensive force distribution and maximum breathability
- All load-bearing straps are equipped with indicator tape; red fibers become visible in the event of damage and signal to the user that the harness should be replaced
- Triple Lock buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allows it to be easily put on and taken off
- Leg loop straps with textile abrasion protectors made from Dyneema®
- Lateral fastening eyelets in the leg loops for installing up to two rope bridges or for workplace stabilization
- The angle of the lateral fastening eyelets can also be adjusted under load thanks to a smart adjustment mechanism for an optimum working position in the tree
- 2 colour-coded rope bridges and one anchor ring for maximum lateral freedom of movement