Arbortec AT101 Mamba gear bag (70 litres) (Lime/Black)
£63.00 (incl. VAT)
Keep your gear clean, tidy and organised with the new DryKit gear bags from Arbortec.
The DryKit gear bags are made from robust PES/PVC Tarpaulin material with heavy duty stitching and accessories. The size of this bag is 70 Litre: 35cm (W) x 30 cm (H) x 60 cm (L).
The large main compartment is accessed by a double zippered lid, with overlapping rain guard and there are 2 internal zippered pockets made from heavy duty mesh. There is also a further large mesh pocket on the inside of the lid, and a smaller waterproof pocket for valuables.
On the outside there are plenty of gear hanging loops and another mesh pocket on the front of the bag.
The AT101 Kit Bag can be carried by the long, adjustable shoulder strap, which can be attached at 6 different locations or a removable rucksack harness system.
The bag also has these features;
- Large inner mesh pocket on each end
- 20cm x 20cm secure zip pocket on inside back
- Large mesh pocket inside lid
- Key-safe clip inside lid pocket
- Front zippered mesh pocket with external access
- Large cover with overlapping water resistant edge
- Carabiner loops on both sides
- Removable solid base to protect against puncture from climbing spikes
- Removable rucksack straps
- Large shoulder strap with multiple attachment points
- ID card holder on one end
- Extra tie-down straps over lid for external stowage or/and added lid security.
- Reinforced rubber pull/carry handles on each end.