Legal & Privacy statement
1. P. Tuckwell Limited is a company registered in England whose registered office is at Bedingfield House, Bedingfield, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7LG. Registered No. 1189939 England. The Company's principal place of business is Worlingworth, Woodbridge, Suffolk. 01728 628325.
2. All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics selection and arrangement, and all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source (hyper text mark up language and scripts) and all other material on this web site belong solely and absolutely to P. Tuckwell Limited.
3. No part of this web site can be reproduced in any form whatsoever whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of P. Tuckwell Ltd. other than temporarily in the course of using our web site or to keep a record for your personal and non-commercial use.
Access to and use of this site as provided by P. Tuckwell Ltd is subject to the following terms:
4. Use of and access to this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms. P. Tuckwell Ltd. reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time. We disclaim and exclude any duty of care which we may owe you at law in respect of the information on this web site. Your reliance on this web site and your use of this web site is entirely at your own risk. Nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into any contract.
5. This web site and the information, images, pictures relating to P. Tuckwell Ltd its products or services is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis, without any representation or warranty either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. All warranties terms and conditions implied by law in relation to this web site are excluded.
6. P.Tuckwell Ltd give no warranty to you as to the accuracy of any information given on this web site (other than fraudulent misinterpretation). You may not rely on any statement or representation in this web site. It is your responsibility to review the information on this web site regularly and to obtain notice of any changes made. If you continue to use this web site after such changes have been made you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and as amended by the changes.
7. P.Tuckwell Ltd excludes all liability for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from your use of or in connection with your use of this web site, whether in contract or in tort.
8. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any disputes arising herefrom shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. In addition to other information requirements established by Community law, Member States shall ensure that the service provider shall render easily, directly and permanently accessible to the recipients of the service and competent authorities, at least the following information:
a) the name of the service provider;
b) the geographical address at which the service provider is established;
c) the details of the service provider, including his electronic mail address, which allow him to be contacted rapidly and communicated with in a direct and effective manner;
d) where the service provider is registered in a trade or similar public register, the trade register in which the service provider is entered and his registration number, or equivalent means of identification in that register;
e) where the activity is subject to an authorisation scheme, the particulars of the relevant supervisory authority;
f) as concerns the regulated professions:
- any professional body or similar institution with which the service provider is registered,
- the professional title and the Member State where it has been granted,
- a reference to the applicable professional rules in the Member State of establishment and the means to access them;
g) where the service provider undertakes an activity that is subject to VAT, the identification number referred to in Article 22(1) of the sixth Council Directive 77/388/EEC of 17 May 1977 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to turnover taxes - Common system of value added tax: uniform basis of assessment.
2. In addition to other information requirements established by Community law, Member States shall at least ensure that, where information society services refer to prices, these are to be indicated clearly and unambiguously and, in particular, must indicate whether they are inclusive of tax and delivery costs.
Who we are