How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Victoria Spurling via email, email@example.com, or via post to our Ardleigh address.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Finance professional, to work in our busy Finance Department at Head Office in Worlingworth near Woodbridge.
As part of the restructure of the centralised Finance Team at our Worlingworth premises, this is a new role which will develop over a period of time as reporting, processes and controls continue to evolve as driven by business requirements. Working closely with both the Financial Accountant and CFO, the candidate must be able to perform a number of financial duties, as well as produce various in depth financial analysis and comprehensive reports for both financial and management accounting purposes.
This will involve working closely with other members of the Finance Team as well as other Departments across the Tuckwell Group and therefore good interpersonal skills are also required, as is the ability to work to financial deadlines. Ideally you will be working towards a professional accountancy qualification and a study package will be available.
Experience of computer accounting systems, including payroll, is a necessity and knowledge of GOLD software would be an advantage. Excellent Microsoft Office skills are also essential, ranging from creating advanced financial spreadsheets in Excel to presenting data in graphical and PowerPoint media.
Monthly payrolls for hourly paid employees of P Tuckwell Ltd and LE Tuckwell Ltd, including reconciling and analysing labour hours, applying payroll deductions and posting costs to Nominal Ledger. Creating and updating Service Department labour pay rates.
Assist in the month-end close, producing necessary working papers and journal entries for input onto the Nominal Ledger.
Analysis of monthly sales margins.
Assist with the production of monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
Petty cash expenditures for Worlingworth depot and controlling petty cash movements for other depots.
Reconcile and process Company Barclaycard expenditure.
Responsible for leasing transactions, ensuring correct accounting treatment of invoices and the apportionment of costs and revenue.
Reconciliation of Inter-Company transactions and balances.
Other various ad hoc duties
So if you are looking for a new challenge and would enjoy being part of a professional evolving Finance Team, contact Charlotte Mcilroy via email at cmcilroy@tuckwell group.com
JCB Workshop and Mobile Service Engineer
Location: East Herts and Essex.
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer covering our East Herts and Essex area.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the main purpose of the job is to be able to carry out Diagnostics, Servicing, and Repairs to JCB and other Agricultural Equipment to the highest standard to new and existing Customers.
This is a Customer facing role which requires you to build strong Customer relationships within the Service sector of the company. The objective of this role is to provide the Customer with a World Class level of Customer Service.
- Service and maintain JCB and other Agricultural equipment to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Undertake repair and service work on the machine to the agreed work plan, to bring the machine up to the required standards.
- Inspect and test completed machine to ensure it's operating to expected performance levels, reporting any further defects or suspect conditions to the customer
- Ensure all due care is given to customer and company property.
- Provide best possible levels of customer service at all times.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
- Experience - knowledge and experience of a variety of machinery ideally, construction, agricultural, industrial or commercial vehicle based machines. Use of field based diagnostic tools and equipment essential.
- Relationship Builder - Ability to interact with customers and develop/build a relationship that ultimately delivers a positively satisfying experience.
- Communication - Ability to deliver appropriate communication both internally and externally. To build and document knowledge about the Customer company and its technical operations and feedback any important information.
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Valid driving licence is required.
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development.
We will also provide
A very competitive salary
Company pension scheme
21 days paid holiday plus bank holidays,
Full support and product training will be provided where necessary.
Company Van, laptop, and Mobile Phone, PPE provided.
Closing Date: We do not always advertise fixed closing dates on the basis that our roles will be advertised until we have successfully filled the position. If you are interested in any of our roles we would advise you to submit your application as soon as possible for review
Golf & Turf Engineer
We are looking for an efficient, hard-working and motivated engineer to join our growing team. Excellent customer relations skills are a necessity. The position is full time.
We are looking for experienced technicians to work in our reputable service departments in Ardleigh and Worlingworth. These are full time positions with good remuneration packages. The successful candidates will need to be keen, hard working with a great eye for detail. Part of this role is customer facing, so a full clean driving license is required and excellent communication skills.